Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What do I love again?

I'm back at Milk and Roses today, a little bit later than I would life, but I got to chatting with my landlady-for-a-week, about a course she went to last night at a Yoga center in Manhattan, a conversation well worth being a little bit late for.

Are Swamis supposed to be celibate? How do you tell the difference between flirtation and someone perceiving your aura? I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty thin line.

Today I am paralyzed by my projects. I have access to everything I need, and I am intensely aware that I have thousands of ideas and am very motivated, but somehow I am drawing a blank as to what it is exactly that I wanted to do when I didn't have time to do anything.

I don't yet know if I am allowed to write about work on this blog, but my guess is probably not because what would be worse that doing an online search about yourself and turning up some minion intern's blog post about how much your short story collection sucked? And realizing that your short story collection was rejected completely at the discretion of said intern on her first day?

Of course, it doesn't really work like that. But pretty close. I think I'm in love.

So, instead of attempting to list the things that I want to do, the projects I want to motivate on, I guess I'll just let things happen when I remember to do them. Intuitional action at its best.

This is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment