Thursday, July 28, 2011

This is not quite what I was looking for.

The fact that I haven't written in this blog since April 27th and that entry was a cop-out with photos is just one of the many things that I am choosing not to give any weight to. I have worked six shifts in half as many days and am going in to work again at four. I fell off my bike going zero miles per hour in front of someone I used to date and I chose to laugh instead of cry. I've been making a lot of money. I wrote something that has a good potential trajectory. I'm not going to live on a boat because it doesn't have a stove. I can't find cheap enough housing. I'm used to really cheap housing, but I want to live by myself. I love living alone. Not having a phone is making me feel like I'm on an island of internal bleeding, soon to be rescued.

If I'm being brutally honest, I'd say that I engage in self-pity more than is advantageous. Let's move on, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment